SUREFAS B.V. will:
• Replace PERFIX® , Q-SNAP® and/or CAF-316® fastener products failing to meet this warranty; or, at its sole option, refund the price of defective PERFIX® , Q-SNAP® and/or CAF-316® fastener products, excluding any additional cost for shipment or insurance; and
• In the event of any replacement, pay for the reasonable and customary expense of an authorized dealer to re-install fasteners of any article that was entirely equipped with PERFIX® , Q-SNAP® and/or CAF-316® fastener products; or, at its sole option for us to choose, supply new PERFIX® , Q-SNAP® and/or CAF-316® fastener products and/or parts, however always up to the product value of the replaced fasteners.
• Is limited to the lifetime of the fabric with which it is used, except as set forth below;
• For plastic parts is limited to 3 years after date of purchase;
• For decolorization of parts is limited to 2 years after date of purchase;
• For tools and accessories is limited to 1 year after date of purchase;
• Explicitly excludes defects resulting from galvanic corrosion (also known as electrolysis);
• Explicitly excludes defects from salt water when metals inferior than SS316 / A4 are used; and
• only applies if and to the extent original PERFIX® , Q-SNAP® and/or CAF-316® fastener products and parts have been applied.
This warranty is valid on orders from October 1, 2016 onwards, until further notice.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Except as specified above, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SUREFAS B.V. will not be liable for any costs and/or damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or otherwise, including any lost profits, however caused.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.
This document is additional to the General Terms and Conditions of Sales and Delivery of SUREFAS B.V., which apply to this warranty and may be downloaded from www.surefas.com. This warranty is governed by Dutch law. The provisions of the Vienna Convention on Treaties and of every other international regulation from which application can be excluded, are expressly excluded. All disputes arising from or associated with this warranty will be referred to the ordinary civil court in Dordrecht, The Netherlands.
published: October 1, 2016. Version 1